STT is Smart Manufacturing Award District Winner
On Tuesday 6 December 2016, STT was chosen as winner of district North of the Metaalunie Smart Manufacturing Award 2017.
The jury, led by Jan Post from Philips Consumer Lifestyle, judged al candidates on December 6th. All district winners automatically compete in the national final on 23 March 2017.
“The winners are all fine examples of mkb (middle-small business) metal companies who understand that the power of our production industry is in the combination of ‘inventing’ and ‘making’, both now and in the future. On 23 March during the national final, it will be exciting to see who wins the Award”, says Jan Post.
Every year, Royal Metaalunie hands out a prize to a member of Metaalunie that distinguishes itself in a positive way regarding a current theme. This year’s theme was ‘Smart Manufacturing’. Smart manufacturing can be: optimal use of modern production techniques, excellent processes, well-chosen materials, well-considered systems, digitization and a self-managed and self-learning organisation.
The Metaalunie Smart Manufacturing Award district winners are:
– STT Products bv, winner North
– De Cromvoirtse, winner Southeast
– HGG Profiling Contractors bv, winner Northwest
– ITEQ Industries B.Vr., winner Middle
– Lentink Metaalwaren bv, winner Gelre
– Optiwa bv, winner Limburg
– PM-Bearings bv, winner East
– TBP Electronics bv, winner Zuid-Holland